Latest Movie :

Streaming My Name Is Viola 2013 Film!

Stream Online My Name Is Viola (2013)

  • MOVIE page: My Name Is Viola (2013)
  • Rate: (awaiting 5 votes) Your Rating: Saving vote... Deleting vote... /10 total (delete | history) Sorry, there was a problem MOVIEmeter: Down 17% in popularity this week. See why on IMDbPro. Director: Ruben Kochar Writers: Ruben Kochar (written by) and John Wagner (script editor) (more) Release Date:May 2013 (France) See more 
  • Genre: Drama | Mystery
  • Runtime: 106 min
  • Filming Location: Armenia
  • Director: Ruben Kochar
  • Stars: Janet Spitzer, Lusine Alexanian, Maxence Kouzoubachian | See full cast and crew
  • Original Music By: Emma Zarobyan   
Writing Credits By:
  • Ruben Kochar (written by)
  • John Wagner  script editor
  • Garen Zagarian  english version



My name is Viola - Making off Viola Official Trailer 1 (2013) - Drama Movie HD MY NAME IS VIOLA Tangorient de Tina Strinning par Mila  l'alto, 9 ans (2013) VIOLA 


Plot: The emotional state of a young girl while she is striving for freedom. In her world of loneliness and humiliation, her only desire is to break free and escape - not only her village but her own self. Full summary » |  »

Story: This is the story of Haykuhi, a young girl whose world is one of loneliness and humiliation, and her only desire is to break free, but that possibility seems hopeless--even impossible, that is, until she meets Anna, a beautiful girl whose life seems perfect. Living in Anna's world, with many wonderful possibilities in front of her, Haykuhi's new life appears exciting, almost exhilarating... that is until she discovers that Anna's world is no different, if not worse than her own. Faced with bigger problems than she had in her past life, Haykuhi discovers that her only chance to survive is to escape.... Written byJohn Wagner

Produced By:

  • Narine Kochar known as executive producer
  • Narine Kochar known as producer
  • Narine Lalayan-Kochar known as executive producer
  • Narine Lalayan-Kochar known as producer
  • Alfred Roth known as executive producer

FullCast & Crew:
  • Janet Spitzer known as Anna
  • Lusine Alexanian known as Haykuhi (rumored)
  • Maxence Kouzoubachian known as Hrant
  • Lusia Abrahamyan known as Tamar- the manicurist
  • Gurgen Arzumanyan known as Detective
  • Zaruhi Hakobyan known as Anna's Mother
  • Karen Hovhannisyan known as Varuj
  • Tereza Jerejyan known as Haykuhi's Mother
  • Yero Murian known as David
  • Mikael Pogosyan known as Anna's step-father

Production Companies:

  • National Cinema Centre of Armenia
  • RK films




Related Search :
Streaming Movies Online For Free: Streaming My Name Is Viola Online , 11 2013. Streaming My Name Is Viola Online Streaming My Name Is Viola Online My Name Is Viola / (2013 ... : Janet Spitzer Maxence Kouzoubachian Gurgen Arzumanyan ... My name is Viola - Making off - YouTube Little making off from the movie "My name is Viola". Director: Ruben Kochar Writer: Ruben Kochar Stars: Janet Spitzer, Lusine Alexanian and Maxence ... What Does My Name Mean? Viola, The Meaning Of Names What does my name Viola mean? A name is much more than just a name! Find out more in TheMeaningOfNames.org My Name Is Viola (2013) - IMDb This is the story of Haykuhi, a young girl whose world is one of loneliness and humiliation, and her only desire is to break free, but that possibility seems hopeless ... What Does My Name Mean? Viola, The Meaning Of Names (1969-3-20) What does my name Viola mean? A name is much more than just a name! A special page for Viola born on 1969-3-20. Find out more in TheMeaningOfNames.org Streaming My Name Is Viola online free 2013 - download My Name Is ... Streaming My Name Is Viola (2013) online for free at HD quality, full-length movie. Streaming My Name Is Viola movie online from 2013. The movie My Name Is Viola has got a 0 ... Hi, my name is A.J. and Im a cynic. A.J. Viola's Blog Someone said I should start a blog...I'll let you decide if that was a good idea

Our Website did not Stream or Give available download Movie Files in our database, Our Website is part of website that promote third party Cost Per Actions or CPA Network and monetize it using their networks, so if you want to sent DMCA notice, please sent it to our third party which we monetize in our web site.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. watch a drama film online in DVD 720p and 1080p - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger